Make those trains run on time...
Be a slice of our team & the development of a new position. This position reports into the Operations team with a close working relationship to the Sales & Customer Service team.
Do you thrive in a fun but flexible small company environment? At the James Brand, we believe in working hard, playing even harder, and that if you are on our team, it's because you can handle both individual freedom and accountability. We started this business because we wanted to build a brand with our friends and collaborators. Is that you? Could you be James? Your ability to communicate openly and clearly is tantamount to your success because it's tantamount to ours. Tolerance for ambiguity is an asset, too, as we are small, growing, and ever-adapting to our global consumers' needs.
We are focused on the growth and development of our team, as our team is our company. When you get better, we get better, so we are here for it. It's not always sunshine and rainbows, as we believe in frank and honest communication at all times, even when it's not positive. You'll get used to it, and you'll never go back to soft-pedaling BS ever again. We seek a Warehouse Supervisor of whom will be integral in the development of a World-Class Brand.
- Review and prepare orders (pick/pack/ship), determine shipping priorities.
- Fulfill orders for retailers based on vendor compliance requirements.
- Ensure customer orders get delivered smoothly by maintaining systems & communicating with internal teams.
- Monitor shipments communicated by internal teams, weekly to guarantee on-time delivery; develop and present recommendations where needed.
- Work closely with internal teams to execute all planned programs, initiatives, special projects, collaborations.
- Inspect and ensure (QC / QA) inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Follow up with manager to resolve any damaged freight issues.
- Processes all in-bound shipments including sorting, logging, shelving, and communicating details with internal team.
- Working to maintain 100% inventory accuracy. Assist with inventory counts, as necessary.
- Assist and coordinate daily warehousing activities.
- Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining warehouse up to standard to ensure maximum output.
- Anticipate, communicate, and resolve internal and external issues that could affect warehouse optimization.
- 2-3 previous years' experience in warehouse.
- ERP / shipping platform; basic computer experience necessary.
- Ability to handle physical workload (up to 50 pounds).
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve and prioritize assignments in an ever-changing, warehouse environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com