The Guided Field Sharpener is a complete sharpening solution for field, home or shop use. Designed exclusively for sportsmen and knife users who need a complete, robust and compact manual sharpening solution. It incorporates 5 stages of sharpening and honing, each with built in angle guides for a consistent bevel across the entire blade. 20
° guides, 320 & 600 grit diamond, fine ceramic rod, and a leather strop combine to provide one solution from repair to creating a high polished sharp edge. The Guided Field Sharpener also sharpens serrations and fish hooks and the removable diamond plates reveal a storage cavity and broadhead wrench inside.
- Complete Sharpening Solution
- For field, home or shop use.
- Remove old, fatigued metal
- 320 Coarse & 600 Fine diamond plates
- Polish out scratches
- 3-position ceramic rod including fish hook groove
- Leather Strop
- Straighten and align the microscopic teeth that are at the edge of the blade.
- Create High Polish & Sharp Edges
- Provide angles: 20° and 25°
- Serration Approved
- Small ceramic for serrations
- Lanyard Hole
- Easily stows in your pack, pocket, tool or tackle box.
- 6 oz
- Product Type
- Sharpening Angles
- 20° and 25°
- Included Abrasives
- Coarse Diamond, Fine Diamond, Leather Strop, Multi-grit Ceramic Rod
- Extra Features
- Broadhead Wrench, Fish Hook Sharpener, Serration Sharpening Rod
- 3 Years